Monday, May 1, 2017

Making Bracelet Is My Hobby



Making bracelet is my current hobby. Before this i'm always loves to spend my time with playing roller blade. I started to loves making bracelet since my mummy taught me how to made my bracelet. I loves the beads and pearls colors. It so beautiful and colorful. It make me feel so happy and confident when I wearing it. 


To make a bracelet, we need a rubber string and pearl beads. There's so many color and you can choose whatever color you want! For me, personally i loves pastels color such as dusty pink and dusty purple. You can put the pearls along the rubber string as many as you want as long as it fix with your cuffs. 

One day, when i wore it at school my friends saw and attracted to it. They amazed with my colorful bracelet and started to asked me whether I can make for them. So I decided to make for them as a present. They are so happy and so do I!  

No comments: